Monday, November 15, 2010

Out of food

 Morning phone suddenly shut down, and discuss this thought with her mother, so she gave me to pay the telephone charges. The results, not to be as telephone charges, was also educational meal. Last night she was all right, sleep together, just like ventilation of the same. This is good to go shopping this afternoon. At noon my father to call, I'm not going. night to go to Grandma, They stroll out to my call, not only let me go, let me also take a big package you have to back twice and car to her. I do not live or die. Why should I go to.
They go shopping, buy clothes, shoes. Last month, I finally optimistic about a pair of boots,UGG bailey button, like not and the results to me after buying my mom said she liked it, she said, like it would have to her, I do not agree, she said: her. I look at what the results are not pleasing to the eye to see,cheap UGG boots, then like a pair of shoes, always been mine, was also snatched his real mother, and the poor he is now wearing a pair of shoes to go all day through rain and wind The.
one afternoon a few days ago, my father insisted to take me out shopping, that is for me to buy shoes, in fact, optimistic about their own clothes, let me help him staff, the result of a pair of shoes with me everywhere is to buy afternoon. Although shoes with me to see, but what I see in my mother did not wear a pair of beautiful feet. My dad is out to make up for me, to see what kind of say good-looking, but then I see he meant, and I simply do not read, I'll wear shoes, let them know what your shoes are dry, their cotton shoes to wear cotton trousers, his girl wears a jacket and thin pants, single shoes. frozen red little face all day.
house coat, dress was so bloated, so ugly, all support is not up. my mom said I could make do make do. Why the hell ah,UGG boots clearance, she wore clothes, large the ugly, small uncomfortable, not long, not short, buy clothes and pick pick, choose another option. Why the hell I have to make do ah wear. I want to ask her to buy me a bottle brush face lotion,UGG boots cheap, face winter, too dry, not smooth, and she said make do make do, let me rub her. how old she is, I can rub her the same? her face all day long the protection , that protection, why do I have to make do.
from now, no longer home to ask for money to spend on their own and some flowers, no flowers no flowers, when hungry, drink water, it Kangbu Zhu a to buy bread, buy a bun. I do not go to my grandma house today, life and death I do not go. She had her grandson and great grandson of large enough, when my granddaughter would have no status at home, I will and they travel less, give yourself time to think about how to make money, how to raise their own

No comments:

Post a Comment