Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Demons and angels set LOVE Gakuen 39

 38. He is my little prince stars

fooling around three hours later, exhausted after I have ever learned, the wisdom of running out of my cell, after all -

I finally steal this mysterious blog master password ~! ! !

oh wow! ! ! Long live ~! ! Songen color You are so smart ~! If you are the world's second clever girl, then no one would dare say the first of the ~! Ha ha ha ha ~! Here, have a jelly, incentives to reward yourself about it ~!

call ~! Hu ~! Damn, now let the lady to see if you have any big secrets amazing ~! Ha ha ~! !

Because this diary is not hidden under a secret, but hidden startling secret ~
X years X months X days

Today, San Yuan (An Yuehuan's father) came to me and he said I hope I can do good discipline academy's principal, because only I said so that the rebellious little guy will listen. Since three years ago, the death of United States and Britain, he has appeared to be very rebellious is autistic. No longer speak to anyone, and always unexplained absence, and sometimes engage in the mysterious disappearance of ... ...

strange child,UGGs, let me first talk to do not trust the school principal ... ...

(ah? so strange? diary appears from the above, the owner of this blog is it superior discipline academy principals??)

X years X months X days

I first saw this little guy, do not inhibit in love with him. Lovely children, ah, just because the mother's death, the father of new married, so it just seemed so rebellious ... ...

really sorry to see him prepare for the eyes, like a wounded leopard. Teachers and students as the first time we met, I asked the name deliberate way and talk to him, wanted to pull him close. No matter how I can ask him, he is hiding in the corner would not come out until I told him I was his mother's best friend died when he ran over and hugged me and told me crying out loud, I'm An Yuehuan Uncle ... ... ... ... She assumes it ... ...

(hum hum ... well ... poor ... poor ... really good ... actually ... I did not know there was such poor An Yuehuan life experience, young age, birth mother died, I do not know how he is like all these years of sadness came out strong in the ... ...)

X years X months X days

first friendly conversation, let me months Huanzhi completely eliminate the gap between. He put aside any of my guard, sometimes like a normal child, like twitter and I discussed some super cute, he really like U.S. and Britain, to be smarter than the average child sensible. There are always a little in his head many strange problems, Oh, not to mention the children the same age and sometimes we really baffled me too ... ...

like this, he was elected mayor of a small wedding for the best man, but, at the wedding in order to help his cousin, who actually has a strange title, to a small bridesmaid to cry out ... ... Oh, really naughty children ... ...

(wow yeah yeah ~! cousin? wedding? best man?? my halo ~! not he is a star a decade ago that the little prince? is not it? This world is too small for you? how I turn full circle After he and thousands of lilies will encounter??)

X years X months X days

Huan-month growing, and his pair of black eyes like stars, Really like the United States and Britain. Or ... ... even his paintings can also inherited the British unique talents ... ...

I repeatedly asked him to participate in international children's painting competition, however, the stubborn little guy is not. Today, his sister ran to him paint a portrait of her to give her, a mischievous Hwan actually drew on a pig ~! The angry cry randomly Nicole ... ... Later on, finally I come to reconciliation, the conflict between two children. Asked for a long time This month hwan told me: is to hold him tightly in the arms ... ...

(surprise foul temper ~! will ... ... what is so amazing ah? how just like my father to my mother as a person ... ..., please ... ... go on like this is hard to get rich in the Lord ~!!!)< br>
X years X months X days

Huan-month temperament gradually brightened, can sometimes he but still angry for no reason, like a small lion allowed anyone close to him. He came out tonight and from home ... ... He had brought over a new mother and sister have a fight ... ... He told me that he did not want to stay in that big cold house, father and new mother because of their new sister Talent is one of three, and their ... ... as an extra, like ... ...

eyes looking at month-hwan wronged, that resembles the US-British feeling is back. My heart is like the awl pierced by the general, bitter pain ... ... However, I did the mind to get rid of the Huan-month, and I want him to go home immediately, and immediately with the new mother and new sister to apologize ... ... However, the stubborn children but did not go back, he squatting in my house the night ... ...

(wow ~! do not think so ~! the principals really, how so cruel to such a small child out of the house ??) 

No comments:

Post a Comment