Sunday, November 14, 2010

Many many things happened

 So many things .. There were many many many things .. ,UGG boots
2005 .18 year old a big fat ..
I finally fat to call her mother every time she told me old people can not avoid plus more exercise .. hey
summer vacation just a little bit more than 100 who could not think of now .. I have played 130 live ah ..
not even think about what I am now ah. Even the stairs are out of breath friends. run also will not run move ... go for a drink with friends more than N because the photos do not send friends drink .. N times (N> 5) was found in focus and can shake it in slow each time I was fat ..
where the bar and N many waiters I know that bartenders Wang and sister and I witnessed the horizontal development ..
1   6 day snow ... although lasted only half an hour. but that half an hour to school people are boiling.
day I have been in a healthy way to greet the snow go away .. face has been frozen out of wood .. but I like!
1   9  
Registration Examination . .. back to school art students one by one all the ocean have become mad. envy.
while themselves holding extensive North Canton South exemption notification receipt form so that they envy.
only I know now the real situation. ... Guo still work hard to acridine!
application for a morning newspaper. radio host turned professional code of 4 other types of gas ~ ~
why music is the 1? Art is a 2? Sport is 2? why why why???
BT's BT, BT, ...
fought a bit to late .. brother cheated 3 weeks early study hall to the left of a needle .. ah .. Khan, one by one b
Xiaoyan sister .. you again ..
moved me to post that shit right .. a normal person basically would not go to that place after a long,UGG shoes, long time ... there My friend said above, I left a message with the line of duty. I looked up there right after the impulse to call you .. really want to talk to. But I know you have a good time bad condition .. I finally number appropriated half decided not to bother you ...
Yan sister .. thank you .. really.
you stand up for injustice brother. In fact,UGG boots cheap, no need to care about those things. Everyone lived up to. . This is what you said.
brother can say .. and you know it? good brother hope you can go to Beijing. This is my idea of selfish friends. I know that you have always dreamed of play ..
fei a telephone call the day before yesterday. Beijing -8 `C temperature seemed to her to freeze wilted .. August Xiangxiang heavy accent or her. This is actually through the phone, spoke with typical Beijing dialect .. I suddenly do not even know what to say .. the last sentence: in Beijing to welcome you. Let me once again turned positive in the storm, the ship's rudder sway variable soon going to test the North ..
broadcast sound and performance The students have to test Zhe Zhi Zhi Guang Liu,Discount UGG boots, director, and many schools - secretary of the Central Academy of Fine Arts Comrade
of congratulations to test the money Sao Sao beauty Xiaoqiang Zhao boss ....< br> to test mouse Xinghai Conservatory of Music Rat .. waiting for you to do ~
Dragon Boat Melody I sing to my brother for the week under the leadership of the central classroom .. 296: I wish you all good luck! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment