Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Everything really is on What is my fault

 Her husband two days away, this is really all my fault Why?
Her husband was gone for two days, I also requested two days leave the company, but also significant trend to leave, because I do not know when he can come back, I have to wait for him to come back and talk about him, or that I should apologize, for I have done all these years, my disdain, my stubbornness, and the day before yesterday that severely My name is Stuart hh
slap male, man's man. The reason to take such a name because early divorced mother wanted me strong like men, also pinned his mother wants to be a man's desire, although I and mothers are not men. Stuart, who had never seen my father's last name, because I was not born when the father has left us, left the house hh spite of this, but I am from the mother see her eyes still deeply in love with my father, because I also named Stuart, because I always felt her eyes a man's shadow hh
like my name, I had like a man A Mighty Heart, 15 years old, I am a man leave his mother, left home alone at boarding school in Beijing, all things by my own dishes. I remember the day to boarding school, many parents and children crying at the school gate, like the edge of death like that noise, only me, only I came to this strange place alone, without family, and will not have tears.
boarding high school like most people imagine, are rich one child, at least I is an exception, the reason I came to boarding school because her mother is about to get married, and her grandmother and mother did not want that to be the man that she married a 15-year-old daughter. mom loves me , and until now I always think so, and helpless,UGGs, she wants to be strong and not just a strong woman, she needs a shoulder, rather than a burden.
this way, I started my own one's days, until I got married, I only met once a mother. boarding school life is hard, because in a big city, in such a set up for the dude's school, a poor single-parent or no parents girl is to be despised, it can be trampled upon, is never taken seriously, is worthless, and this poor girl, obviously, that is me. Each month, I can only receive the book accommodation in addition to tuition fees charges other than the gross 5 179 3 the cost of living, very funny, actually zero, a whole because this money is a fraction of pension grandmother, once heard my mother say, grandma is a higher level of Security Service staff, it can negotiate more than 1,000 of pension (94 years, when the number of pensions is considerable), and I, her Any person, this is life, and I believe in fate, but I never succumb to it!
study of the road is hard, I went to boarding school in the first semester, I never changed the daily diet is Can not find a bowl of eggs, bread and eggs, tomato soup, I've always been a person to eat, no friends do not need friends, I only believe in my own efforts, yes, my efforts, I am from a obscure the poor girl quickly becoming the first full year, and this, I just spent half a year's time. the second year of school, I was more than two thousand a year free tuition and books, but also get year one thousand five hundred dollars to a scholarship. but also because of my grades, many of the rich dude's parents had forced me under the poor girl down the worthless and many of them give me 100 two-hour block price let me help them extra lessons, and I just chose a boy I was not very annoying, to his math and English, so every weekend, I will give him the 4 hours of class, He received 200 dollars, he called Gong course, very humble in our class a boy, I was absolutely never thought years later, this man actually became my husband. I still vaguely remember when we first Dialogue hh

poor, and not as rich as other people would drop money! I hate this person! However, I did not because they do not hate him, and he received a penny less, because I know I need the money . After that, I do not have a penny to find at home, grandma sent several times a fraction of that point are returned to me a few months later, the family will never send me any money, of course, I also no longer needed. That year, I'm not 16 years old, is already a self-reliant woman, a strong woman who will not bow to fate, there is no reason, because I am Stuart M!
Gong is a strange course The boy, he was rich, he could never spend money. that he was very rich due to a teacher to help students fill out the registration, to see his parents names of the units and positions
: Gong Jiong / and my relationships: father and son / Unit: XX Group Beijing Office / Position: General Manager
Name: Duan Ran / and my relationship: mother and child / unit: XX Law Firm / Position: Legal Counsel
his mother's firm I do not know, and his father's company I've ever heard, if I did not estimate correctly, his family monthly income of at least more than 20 million,UGG boots clearance, the economic situation at that time, he is undoubtedly a noble family ! and turned its eyes to Gong course, summer is always a washed out jeans, a do not know why the back of a piece of red stained white T-shirt, while the winter can actually see him every few days to wear a hh military coat running around his life almost makes me think he was born not in a kind of family, and even many times that I, a poor girl actually feel his life is very tight. But even so, no one look down on class him, because he is the first in our class is the BMW car to take home the boys. I remember the first time I saw that the BMW car, 95 years Dec. 31, the reason very clearly remember that day was the day just Gong contingent was the birthday of his father to take him to school birthday, very strange to say, I was 79 years born January 1, and he is 78 years born Dec. 31, date of birth as only a thin day, but as bad a year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment