Wednesday, November 10, 2010

After being extremely silly happy

 Yesterday, when to hold my daughter's hand into the adult, I suddenly found myself feeling a bit complicated.
That moment, I remember 12 years ago with two goals in the lore of Qingdao where manatees in the past. But in the end Sichuan Quanxing not been able to stick with it, the arrival of Dalian Shide was not used to us, never thought I left Sichuan in 2003, but had to leave their homes, all came too fast too sudden, too fast so I do not have any psychological preparation. in a helpless, complex mood I left Chengdu, leaving loved me, and I love the wife and daughter.
12 years later, I again stood in Chengdu Sports Center, who That piece is still a bright yellow shirt, but yesterday GSK has become today's Sheffield United. If the win the next game, we turn back to Super, it will be back and forth for me in football in recent years a return of his career.
this game I had 200% of the fully prepared, I am very eager to score in this game, as 12 years ago into the body of lore. Although the final score did not, But more than anything else the team win. And the number of some of the fans live beyond my imagination, into a body packed, the day after I came to know that more than 36,000 fans. This figure, although not as the year the city of 40,000 gold ball, but today is an astronomical figure. more valuable is that each scene is very passionate fans.
the referee blew the final whistle when the final tone, the moment I am really very happy very excited, almost to shed tears of emotion. But I think that has yet to come when I cry, and now we just return to the Super in the coming year we still have things to do.
I encourage fans audience memorable, the game ran to the sidelines after the end of my own, a grandstand of fans to each bow. the fans is really good friends to me, I can only use this expression of gratitude. Thank you, dear fans!
Many people have asked me this game and the difference between 12 years ago, I can only speak two completely different feeling of excitement, although the two games are very important, but the genuineness of this feeling was different, I can not language to describe the difference. Perhaps the reason for the age I feel the happiness in different ways, perhaps in the team's role and responsibilities of the different result.
2005 I was just back from Qingdao, Chengdu, I do not think have a chance to return to the Super, I just think 31 years is not too bad to continue playing. In Chengdu Sheffield United took over the club, I began to feel the club this change and power. Sheffield United club standard and stable as never before , this standard and stable so we are full of fight. If there is no standardized Sheffield United club management and the formal system, so our team can not remain stable for two years, it is impossible to return to Super League today happy time. In fact, it is from last year I had this idea, with the team hopes to return to the Super.
woke up this morning I was still glad to have been to, is an extremely well-being silly after harvest happy. Now I just want her daughter together with her daughter to share the joy of my.
dissolution of First City is giving us a new opportunity for us to have the opportunity to be able to battle super sense of ownership From this point on, I feel very happy.
I am already a 34-year-old players, although reporters have always let me say that the old, but in football, 34-year-old is certainly not young. If In the past, 34 years old, I may choose to retire, but I have insisted yesterday played the full 90 minutes, and was not feeling tired. my mind is playing in the Super League a few years more, I would like to enjoy Super pleasure.
I want the court to hear the fans chanting my name, I also want to look at Sheffield United to become super strong team. If you can adhere to kick the day, I think my football career is absolutely happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment