Thursday, October 14, 2010

People quickly think of a name to the

 Know Carrie, very occasionally; and frank intercourse with Carrie, but I felt to be a contract somewhere.

the way it is. April 23 evening, about nine or so I took the white teacher's phone.

White teacher is deputy director of Fuding News, I did my
 Because of my temper, if they can promise people things, I usually do not ask why,bailey UGG boots, and Moreover, Baixiong a scholar and friend I respect.

to Yueqing, from the conversation, I discovered that the white teacher Yueqing's literary friends staged a four-way association, Baixiong invited to attend. Look at the country little known writers, poets, I am a bit ironic, literary friends, the white teacher was invited to go with me, sort of a kip is this thing! Do not embarrass me? But only to the security of, but also happy to idle day.

poet friends in the group of friends in the text, there are two contestants from the text into one of them is the writer, a little thin, oval face, about 1.63 meters, a small black suit and straight jeans, a quiet, blazing to, as an unnamed roadside flowers, and inconspicuous.

thank Yueqing friends arranged a wealth of sightseeing programs, including visits to ancient villages and Dalbergia Cave Hill tour is a very good day. But remember,Bailey UGG boots, this day of fun, and the demure gentility of the writer along with most of the time we just silently, rarely participate in chat or discussion everyone, but the camera and capture the scene or in the team actually was laughing and joking to a little lonely. And I was like stray wild crane, since the play from, the impression of few words only, and the lonely woman writer during which King had the second wine, leaving a business card, but ten total conversation! Therefore, if not later stories, and the text into a writer, at best, only a floating Shuer each passing off will not leave any blot! But, life always love to point dramatically, interspersed with stories of some of your heart, so you will plunge, could not bear out.

4 26, working hours, I have the habit of hanging QQ. Suddenly received a network called carrie Add as Friend of the information requested, together with Then as our conversation as the film slowly stretch.

The polite.

know which position in the Wenzhou area. 'd Post a little bit true, very young will be able to publish a book, is somewhat remarkable, not to mention I have a scholar of respect from the bones.



what is.

I am a man can and, I can only use words to reflect a small taste of the mind nothing more.

of thought and awareness is the biggest responsibility of the writer reflected.

the subject. But I really thank her for her enthusiasm.

such as



came to an end I had to show off. The initial exchange, I feel for carrie only so far, between writing a story seems to have failed to be.

(b) are mint angered

the next few days, work is more leisurely, occasionally reminded of the text into the writer, then visiting the space. Namespace Casablanca (carrie), your signature is a photo of the Personalized signature is a message people aftertaste: The best friend is you sit in the verandah without saying anything, when you go away when you still feel gone through a remarkable dialogue. In addition to the beginning of each article selected patients with a master image, revealing the intentions of the owner, the letter is black and white, the article layout is also heart, can say that this is a dress without modification of personal space.

but the article read an article, but in the hearts of surprised gradually expanded. Pieces of space articles about life, people comment, the heart, original fiction, sent word sentence highly personalized, giving a jump of tension. People walking between the text, sometimes the owner can feel the wild surges, sometimes quiet the inner world of the double Zhiyuan, readers also will be the mood or floating or sink, impression to sink to his fear of being stifled and can not Cheong extricate the United States enjoy. This should be a kind of writer it? My head feel dense shadows of her, was actually tilted his head inclined, mouth slightly Yang, bright eyes look slightly naughty smile! I can not help but shook his head up from the self in Waner.

particularly fond of the book

to a few leaves to the rain, put it in your mouth, gently biting, that layer of cold lump in my mouth to spread slowly. I shut my mouth, it can only be to the atmosphere climbing up the heart to go, that layer of cold in my heart filled the air, immense. , line drawing style of writing, people feel the owner was really really loved her, and not masters of their emotions can not be infected, immediately in love with this The more intense is the more Cuizhe stampede, My heart actually Tide up, seems to have an cool slowly spread out to the body.

this magical mint ah.
 
I surrender the mint.

scientists.

bad man.

I lost her appetite, paused and said: br> I feel the magic mint, this wizard is the same fear of beautiful women writers to

expressed a profound thought, and this idea is only in love with her lover can understand. - right?

Korea is indeed a bit surprised by.

He was very responsible, I knew him when a soldier.

not react in the Galaxy when I summed up the three in one breath: and returned with him to eat, he wants to take me, I do not.



I usually do not talk much, and people to talk to the three words is the second language, but somehow, the case of Carrie, as a widower living alone in silence for many years, can suddenly catch a talk about, and actually caught hold, and this really is not my style. Anyway, I look forward to this

(c) and beauty books, the heart to stay fragrant

make a group because of his calligraphy, literary friends, they often receive a book of their own, like the white teachers essay book with a friend, of course, not his writing is that good people will be their favorite book,UGG boots cheap, because water,

Carrie in the comfortable and feel happy in a bookstore like wings, they want to fly! If anyone can match up to send me some books, I remembered the other side of the good life! > I read the hearts of straight music. It turned out that allows you to read the good life could be so simple! For me, a little bit naughty, nature will not miss this opportunity. Moreover, the This is a matter of how wonderful! Think about living for nearly forty, there is no let someone read over your own life is good, misery!

So I seized the opportunity to stay in a statement: I will cast you opt to send you some books, so you remembered my good life.

books do not, literature class, right.

before you this girl would not joking.

writing, and also revealed a desire to play the move and her heart to cooperate a similar book.

the mouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment