Monday, October 11, 2010

Adoption of a drama

 Lavender,UGG boots, Clusters, purple, small, I never like clusters of flowers, so it seems at the time, she is so modest it is. Even as this drama, so this flower like a star, and instantly hit it big, but it still does not hold my interest enough.

or through a TV series, Quiet, serene, yet some modern flavor. I am amazed that he presented the United States in front of me, I am more amazed at, here is the home of lavender.

Since then, I'm crazy in love with the Provence, I fell in love with lavender.

Provence lavender is different from my understanding of his original. Provence lavender Unlike other flowers, almost independent existence, if not exist independently side by side trees only. Provence lavender is into film,cheap UGG boots, Provence really is a sea of flowers, lavender sea. Now,UGGs, I think, lavender clusters exist, about the right to exist into the film.

I checked, the language of flowers waiting for love lavender, it gives it such a wonderful meaning, she is soft. But in my view, that large tracts of Provence, lavender boundless side, facing the vast blue sky day, absorbing the essence of heaven and earth, he is a warm symbol of life.

I love that large,UGG shoes, the vast expanse of the lavender.

No comments:

Post a Comment