Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Address may be a bit already very old

 Order a bit, hope that people who need help can get help, I have to do some of my small strength, hope more warmth.

so many clothes, do not like to wear a lot of things that do not like to use so many books do not want to read, want to sell second-hand market in the school, to throw away, and suddenly realized that we have better things to do there are so many people so you need to, vaguely remember that when school clothes donated to the disaster area, the thought that life is better now, no one needed, but a few of the bitterness That search found accidentally when so many need so many people so poor that they need help to go to Tibet still remember when the attractions are often met in the field of children chasing a number of Tibetans These tourists mouth said I was a little bit of love

Kazakhstan swallowed the words I said too gorgeous, that is not moving, but the facts are so clear, Blessings, hey, I have to say , oh, we will gradually drop professional. . Address I will slowly gather, I hope everyone can act, really Move, Blessings. . . 

No comments:

Post a Comment