Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chris always thought that to live outside in shortage

 A way to complete the story of his journey to understand the true monk back to find that his thoughts in such a beautiful girl along the way Tracy could ever go back to say hello to those friends,Discount UGG boots, and they can bring a smile and hearty greeting as well to go back to see his parents and feelings than the parents are able to travel deep sister,UGG boots cheap, life,UGG boots clearance, wild, the city found that the most appropriate point of 
Chris smiled and lay the real one is the last bus of a lot of promise in his farewell many people on the road did not want to find a place as successful as he had failed before a mistake at the wrong sweet pea sweet potato roots and although he is very strong as the outcome is never as Shen Nong's gone leaving only the story and record

we think there is in fact, I saw Chris and Tracy met the middle although I think when Chris does not think this does not stop Tracy can see clearly the true love ~ ~ ~ Although I still hope that the end of this story but the stories we need to continue the story of Alex is still the wild

movie called Finally, I watched this I was fascinated because while it is called the Wild but I think more deeply about the travel experience for Chris during the trip or to survive in the wild, wilderness survival story of a similar theme is not travel significance of this topic a hundred people close to the hearts of the topic of freedom of a hundred Hamlet my mind that he wanted the freedom to pursue his life not to those who want to travel in his hypocrisy in the hearts of the people met the ones that closely aligns the phase met to run the heart of his travel agent

Why am I such a feeling is because I also want to travel and our purpose of travel are different but I think we want to pursue freedom of travel.

how to say that sentence ... ... ... ... milk powder to exterminate 00, the test exterminate 90, 80 after housing exterminate, exterminate 70 unemployed, the city manager after 60 exterminate,Bailey UGG boots, exterminate 50 laid off after the demolition exterminate 40, 30, after health care reform exterminate ... ... ... ... think of the past 19 years I think I TM to live like a portrait of my own childhood to recent years, there are very few open windows, outside doors Li Zhilin , Villa, blue and white ~ ~ ~ So I think this is my strong desire for freedom freedom of the root causes of the strong feeling that search evolution for the travel tourism and Chris because their parents hate the hypocrisy of the reasons lies so stick to one person after graduation slipped secretly renamed Alex.Supertramp travel travel is also beginning a long life free of stray

freedom is suppressed people are yearning to be bound things in life I can not do a big Chris so I bravely brave enough can go to the city to've never been to travel this is my first university to understand what this is a very important thing is I read these these films is absolutely!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment