Thursday, February 10, 2011

Zhou Xingchi classic 5 play

 Suansi Cao screenplay
--- Year 1899. Guangzhou
voice-over: the Qing Dynasty, Wang Chen Mengji Guangdong have an idea, is a rogue-like division, said the tongue exclusively for pleasure, make fun of others proud. enemies are numerous, this day Chenmeng Ji Hong Gai is very enemy of eighteen, in the instigation of the public decided to look for Chen Mengji beggar accounts, as to how they make an enemy, which is why the facts of the undiscovered.
Chenmeng Ji: A Fun! is waiting for you.
(skipping)
Chen Mengji: Bear Bear, Mono, Bear Bear touch the ground. Big Bear Big Bear Turn around, get out to the Bear Bear!!
A Huan: Master ... Master, Gai Hong-eighth to come to you in trouble Yeah!
Chen Mengji: Really? (A Huan's head is aligned kick)
A joy: the master must be thought of The solution was! (A Huan fell to the ground applause, his face with excited expression)
Chen Mengji: no, just because you look ugly, so before you a back kick. hey! Do not let me see you, otherwise I.'ll be tempted to turn you a back kick.
A joy: ah! Master of thinking, ideas are really just like sailing against the current, powerful ideas worthy of the king.
Chen Mengji: good! not Queen's praise me before the king, I like this a lot of pressure, brother!
(Cut to Chen Mengji outside the home)
Bangzhong: roll out, Chen Mengji Get your ass out!
Hung-eighth: Is I know you did Grandpa come to you, I am not out of it? you afraid of that kind of beggar my taste, right? do not come out, I put the mountain of your ancestors grave dug!
(door Chen Mengji will throw a stone to the door, just hit the flood-eight feet)
Bangzhong one: the word on the stone boss Yeah!
Hong eighth: what to write shit?
Bangzhong a: visited, please knock on the door !
Hong eighth: ah? even told me drag the text.
(the final battle Hung Hung Chen Mengji eighth and eighth and Gai defeated disciples, but also added a laxative drink urine Chenmeng Ji, find any The escape)
(Cut to the plot of the field all stool ......)< br> Hong eighteen: Do you feel do not feel in the depths of the anus, itching harder and harder, as if by needle-like ?
(all nod)
Hung-eighth: a prospective operator has been Chenmeng Ji!
(Suddenly a piece of paper fly over, we panic)
Hong eighteen: Do not worry, there is no stool , only the word too! you to read!
Bangzhong one: Hong eighteen you jerk, previously used paper money and incense anus clean all painted with toxic family of Sichuan itch it is not itching to be a can not stop itching until until the anus bloody burst.
Hong eighth: how to read your letter, the mouth does not move, but there is sound? but the sound is not you? < br> (Chen Mengji suddenly appeared from behind)
Chenmeng Ji: Because I do Chenmeng Ji aside, how does not itch, itch? hey! there are mosquitos! tickling ah! not catch will not work! Come Tu points ;
Hong eighth: Chen Mengji I throw in the towel, (Hong eighteen knees) it gives us the antidote!
Chen Mengji: OK! due to the time do I have called Li Gongzi witness, first told me Dry brother gave it! Li Gongzai busy time to be able to help so rare!
Li Gongzi: Why did you have it girl!
Chen Mengji: Hello, I'm not good?
Li Gongzi: fast point, called ah!
Hong eighth: I cut a hand in front of you will not disgrace! (Hong eighth lift up sword ready to cut off their hands, the hands of eighteen Hung Chen Mengji snatched the knife )
Chen Mengji: worthy of an indomitable man, you tell me brother, I will not save you. A joy !!!!< br> A Fun: Yes!! because of time, we are ready to learn medicine, I hope you will use.
Hong eighth: silver?
Chen Mengji: This silver is used for your anal plug, because the finger can not enter, you will not be disturbed itch (Hong eighth holding silver)
Chen Mengji: Good!! he Xiangyebuxiang to go into, the man deserves to be a soul-stirring. I love you!!!
Chenmeng Ji: A Fun!
A Fun: Yes! hey! master is now Are you kidding, the silver is to give you money to buy two Chuanbei, three money bowed to the ground, four Prunella, Siwan decoction into a spoon, and then poured into the anal lesion, the natural medicine to the disease, seven days, the itching that disappear, Oh, there are moisturizing effect anal!
Chen Mengji: Hong brother please on, I respect Hung Chen Mengji brother is a heroic man, one flight Results, New Territories, Kowloon, Hong Kong is now falling into the hands of foreigners, the so-called national crisis, You should put aside personal matters I became Foreign Lan brothers to unite it! Now I recognize dry brother, the first toast to!
Hong eighteen: Do you think the United States, in this life I hate you, but I or admire you, dry brother! go!
Chenmeng Ji: A Fun! may forgive and forget, do not you learn?
A Fun: learn, master!
Li Gongzi: win so you said a good fight and making sarcastic comments, I really admire you too.
Chen Mengji: admire asked me to dance, it really do?
Li Gongzi: ah? And I ask ah!
A Fun : Please do not please you ah?
Li Gongzi: Of course I asked, well, go!
lens shift (Li Gongzai son with the other two restaurants open, desolate, on the table four, Chen Mengji, Li Gongzai, a son, son b)
one son: Chen Xiong, the first stop and let me test you, black is black, white is white, What color is panda?
Chen Mengji: wow ! you consider the dead friends!
son I: Ha! Many people think that the red panda is, in fact, black and white panda.
Chenmeng Ji: Yeah! (very surprised expression)
son of a: re-examination test you, little one stroke length, the wall put the gun handle, wood on wood, father less a piece of meat, then what kind of word ah?
Chenmeng Ji: Oh! you spare me it really do!
son One: can not answer it? tell you the answer is in the text, a lot of people thought it was a word.
Chenmeng Ji: I is! yeah yeah!
Li Gongzi: rare we all so happy, you is the idea the king, but also out of an idea to let everyone guess Well!
Chen Mengji: No idea, no idea, I just rely on mouth bread where there really is an idea, I will not sit here in vain. to eat something , eat.
three: Come on, Come on!
(Chen Mengji was carrying a tray of gold on the front)
Chen Mengji: What? What happened?
son Two: People say Chen Mengji is Suansi Cao, iron abacus, reality snobbish, indeed enough to reality, the money will never see the opening.
Ligong Zi: the three of us rich and handsome, was well known to do.
Chen Mengji: money Of course, handsome points 2!
Li Gongzi: is it! alone, we opened a restaurant a few, turned out to be no business, so please Chenxiong come. out of an idea for us to broaden the customer base.
Chen Mengji: We drink and a laugh, not so serious talk about ideas Well!
son Two: He does have the personality to talk about money, hurt the feelings of it! But Chen Xiong, several of our brothers with you no feelings at all, or a little about money directly.
Chenmeng Ji: You say this is more smart, so be it, replace all the woman, for a number of decent people, this is the first to do.
son of one: has changed several times.
Li Gongzi: This group considered the best, and there for a total of blocking ah!
son Two: Chen Xiong ah! your ideas and bad, you better change their name to this idea cocky king of the king.
Chen Mengji: It seems that some really demanding ah! so be it! come!!
(called the son of the second side, one foot kicked him from the third floor of the first floor, onlookers crowd in the restaurant)
Li Gongzi: was, the business really well together, and we have to please a few folks to greet a visitor!
Chen Mengji: curiosity in everyone, and you must bear in mind the three, three shifts a day on time round of the jump, financial resources to attract the attention of the guests can not stop the rolling nature.
Li Gongzi: But the jump from the third floor is too dangerous!
Chen Mengji: (down the side of said side) to make a living also the seventh floor and dancing!
Li Gongzi: that is quite! that is quite!
Chen Mengji: Could you put money into my house!
Ligong Zai: Yes, yes!
lens of a : (A Fun and Chen Mengji lens to find water, lotus, lotus water provocation, to save water lotus. Water Lotus decisions every day thanks to the Chen government.)
Lens II: Hong Kong crown Spring Garden (Jazz mortuary corpse being opened The second son found himself reading the West is dead)
Lens III: Chan House (Chen Mengji design authority for the arrival of water lotus, etc.)
Chenmeng Ji: A Fun! wow, this time you made friends!
A Huan: What? Master.
Chen Mengji: let you a kiss, the water lotus you willing?
A Fun: What? are you so cheap I?
Chen Mengji: Wait a minute water lotus when he arrived, I arranged for her to Jiao Eren, sitting chair (Huan came to pulling a chair next to the A) and Randy to go make tea, and Li is not terrible?
A Huan: powerful, great . Master ah! kiss her, how do I do?
Chen Mengji: Sit down!
(A joy to sit down, feet off the chair, a bottle of irrigated A joy over the body)
Chen Mengji: Ha! When the water What happens to her all wet Lotus ah?
A joy: she would look so bad, she would call!
Chen Mengji: No, No! she will need to change.
A joy: full view how to change it under her?
Chen Mengji: Look! (finger to a locker room, with A joy to the locker room)
Chen Mengji: This will automatically shut the door locked, while the hole there will be a column injection, according to people's instincts reflect the water lotus she ....< br> A Fun: plug it with your fingers!
Chen Mengji: Just at that it is fast, there is one column by another hole injection. Huan
A: She will plug it with your fingers!
Chen Mengji: But she must not think of water lotus, was also the big column of water shooting from this big hole in her face.
A Fun: Hello Master bad Oh!
Chen Mengji: water lotus for no reason come to such end, the so-called wise man should not be, called by anyone, certainly scared her features shift, Liushenwuzhu fool for the sake of self-protection also know she will .... ..
A Fun: Hey! stopped it with his tongue.
Chen Mengji: You were standing in the locker room across the room, to the appropriate time, you took the faucet, your tongue hanging out of the past.
A joy: so I can pro to her! (excited expression)
Chenmeng Ji: As early as expected, when the three bells shaking non-stop, you go to pro.
A Huan: But what is the use of her parents?
Chen Mengji: You're not playing me? Huan brother!
A Fun: Master, how do I do if she bite?
Chen Mengji: If you kiss her too comfortable, then how can she be willing to bite you do?
A Huan: Master, you are kind to me ah!
Chen Mengji: Master of the Hello is not good?
A joy: good !!!!< br> (Chen Mengji behind closed doors and come to Ani)
Chen Mengji: Please stand in this room, do not leave, there will be a large column of water which bore shooting at the occasion of your face, make this pig tongue to plug this hole. (pig tongue out to Ani) understand me?
Randy: I see!
Chen Mengji: You said to me again!
(Ani daze, his face woodenly)
Chen Mengji: wow! Fuck! will be a fucking big jet of water from this hole shot was a face full of water you bastard, when he fuck this pig tongue into the hole inside, know that, right?
Ani: Oh ! you had any brains!
Chen Mengji: Fuck! degrading.
(Chen Mengji imagine the scene of hydrophilic Lotus .......)< br> Lens Conversion: (house servants Tizhaohangli, Lu Ren and a female guest suddenly came back from England)
female guest: wow! such a big house, one chair only!
Lu Ren: you are a guest, you sit down! (female guests to sit down, the chair legs off, water was pouring a)
female guest: oh shit!
Lu Ren: I'm sorry! you go to change clothes.
(Chen Mengji the first to burst into the locker room, locker room door closed, Chen Mengji trapped changing rooms, boomerang, whom out of the room)
lens I: (Water Lotus in Chen Mengji home)
Water Lotus: I'm sorry! I'm late!
Lens II: (dinner table, a few people Block is quiet around the table. People: Chenmeng Ji, Lu Ren, Randy, A Huan, water lotus, female guests)
Chen Mengji: Lu Ren!
Lu Ren: how, and her husband?
Chen Mengji: I obviously went to England for the money to you read the law, how do you suddenly run back? (stern)
Lu Ren: I want to give you a surprise!
Chen Mengji: wow! good surprise, eat!
Lu Ren: I would like to ask you, just why you would be the water out of the room? and I have also seen all around the layout of the organ, may I ask: if you're free to express this matter your personal opinion? < br> Chen Mengji: space is free ah! but I said ...... not very convenient!
A joy: hey! wife, you are wrong about the master, but in fact because the Master saw a beast disciples desire, so laid a dragnet, so that a hydrophilic girls have the opportunity to disciple Hong Ze, please do not wronged master. But Master ah! As to the pig tongue I do not know whether the master
easy to explain it? (out of pig farms tongue)
Chen Mengji: Convenience is convenient, but I did not empty ...... ah!
Lu Ren: OK! Even if you have the time that we may not have time to listen!
Chen Mengji: (down bowl, take a deep breath) Ah joy! you to a piece of pig tongue over it?
A joy: I had a Tim!
Chenmeng Ji: I just bought for you Tim!
A Huan: (furious) Master! did you tell me, let me add water girl's tongue ah?
Chenmeng Ji: In fact, like more water, the tongue is my girl, pig tongue is for you Tim, I set you up I gain an advantage, take advantage of you like how ah? (teeth) I was afraid to speak out! weather is so hot, and boring life, get some small tricks to spice up their look, OK ah?
Lu Ren: Sure Enough! < br> Chen Mengji: OK! was not on the line!
(A joy watching Chen Mengji)
Chen Mengji: wow! by! are you doing, so staring at me? (A pat on the shoulder Huan) to me with your friendship, I will leave you a pro, do not believe you ask her for it! (pointing to the water lotus)
Water Lotus: say good-bye! Chen Mengji since you are a married man, why is also about I'm coming to dinner? This will make my mistake, you have not thought about my feelings? talented amazing it? (Having run out of doors, A Huan hurried outside)
female guest: very sin pte! her crush on him He make fun of him, he wanted to kiss her, but you angry with him.
Chen Mengji: (looking at the female guests) I also wanted to hit you then!
lens one: (out of the water lotus Chen, A Huan chasing out with lanterns)
A Huan: water girl water girl ...... please wait, wait, water girl, road black Yeah, I give you a ride!
water lotus : No, you lend me the lantern, the next time I'll pay you back.
A Fun: The next time? not to say that I have almost see you?
Water Lotus: If you can not also that most Well, I can not get him and not his heart with his lantern now be Liugejinian Ye Hao!
A Fun: water girl, how do you master it so like me?
water lotus : every woman would like to find a capable than themselves, to protect their own men.
A Fun: water girl, if there is a man, just a little bit better than you, but to protect you do not know if you can consider his ?
Water Lotus: good birds greener deceptive if not find a good man, I would rather not marry Intimates.
A joy: really stout, not Yinwa, bitch, good one girl!! !
Water Lotus: Huan brother! Hero Faces and children affair you put it aside now! you're young and should go out and try again!
A Fun: try again? do I go break ah? God!!!
Lens shift: (Chan House door at night, the characters: Lu Ren, A Huan)
Lu Ren: I think my husband does not like me, we got married seven years, I went to the UK a year, and now he does not even talk at me, and there is no way I had not watched him in myself!
A Huan: I?
Lu Ren: A Fun! In fact, he sent me to the UK read law, I read the other subjects, Oh!
A joy: Do you read what Branch?
Lu Ren: Fashian oesign
A Fun: What? what : Knitting ah!
A joy: hey! really disappointed to people beyond this world is really big, and even knitting is also a subject!
Lu Ren: So you should go out there and try again, see the world. Huan
A: Yes! wife woke up a sleeping man made, man named Faces, although I can not go far away, over and over again to beat me in Hong Kong.
Lens shift: (Chen Mengji Courtyard, People: Chen Mengji, A Huan)
Chen Mengji: ah? you go to Hong Kong?
A Fun: Yes! Master!
Chen Mengji: Hong Kong people live in this colony is not, it is foreigners live.
A Huan: I control him, who bother me, I flat Who?
Chenmeng Ji: Oh! This can be a.
A Fun: Do not worry about me.
A joy: I exist where your salary, If convenient, I do not know when it ......< br> Chen Mengji: What did you say?
A joy: I keep ....< br> Chen Mengji: before that line?
A Fun: No ah!
Chen Mengji: You told me not to control you? good very good! you say! (finger joy to Afghanistan)
Lens shift: (night dinner table, people: Chen Mengji, A Huan, Randy. Lu tolerance)
A Huan: Master! chicken, your favorite! (and take their food to Chen Mengji)
Chen Mengji: Take rice!
A Fun: I come to me! rice to the master.
Chen Mengji: no one knows me lose weight? (everyone shaking his head) rice to be half of the Yeah!
A Fun: I come, I come.
Chen Mengji: brats, useless guy!!!
A Fun: half of it? (the meal down on the table in half the rice by hand) days half to half, half of it! eat!
Chenmeng Ji: In my site, obviously you do do not give me face it! right?
A joy: not to say that regardless of me? (hand pointing to Chen Mengji head) you lose!! Chen Mengji!
Ani: Family Harmony, Master! < br> Chen Mengji: Closed!, in my site when it is your turn to speak?
(Chen Mengji hand holding incense, walked in front of a lamp)
Chenmeng Ji: I swear Chen Mengji now toward the light tube will no longer be any Huan, must go back, when subject to legal sanctions.
A Fun: do you really matter to me?
Chen Mengji: Ha!
A Fun: do you really matter to me?
Chen Mengji : Oh!
A Fun: selfish, not bloody, sexual impotence!
Chen Mengji: You bastard!
(They fight, Chen Mengji was knocked to the ground, A joy to escape)
Lens shift: (Chen Mengji awakened)
Lu Ren: her husband, how do you do?
Chen Mengji: just a dream, A Huan called me cold-blooded, selfish is it really? I was lonely, how about English? < br> Lu Ren: I LOVE YOU! (loving looking at Chen Mengji)
Chen Mengji: (hands clenched fist, pained expression) I LOVE YOU!
Lu Ren: Really?
Chenmeng Ji: I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!! I LOVE YOU!!! I LOVE YOU !!!!< br> Lens A: (A Huan fled to Hong Kong, Hong Kong was framed in the murder, was trapped prison)
Lens II: (Chenmeng Ji, Lu Huan Ren came to Hong Kong for the A lawsuit)
Lens III: (Hong Kong prison, People: Chen Mengji. Lu Ren. A joy.)
Chen Mengji: how could this be? (looking at is the head type) how could this be?? where you cut?
A Huan: (sad face) Nathan �ź�!
Chen Mengji: hair cut should not have to see how others cut to send nerve with the popular, to tie ah! you see your hair, your face completely with the face not with the body type, body type and hair completely and do not take, and the extreme mismatch ah!! Huan brother! you really want to how ah?
A Huan: (crying hold Chenmeng Ji's legs) Master! I know are wrong, you do not say, I regret how a hair cut.
Chen Mengji: good! you first sit down, the whole thing from scratch repeat it to end!
A joy: good!, I was a person walk along Nathan Road, go �ź�, a fat woman waved to me, even told me that handsome, five cents a head cut , I went into the.
Chenmeng Ji: So Mo greed cheap, cheap is not necessarily a good stock, you know what wrong with it?
Lu Ren: We have time to talk about that piece for the case please?
Chen Mengji: Oh! good.
A joy: the incident that day, I as usual, returned to Hong Kong club lion dance, lion dance, after finished I went back to the background. Suddenly there was a man covered with a sack of my head, pushing I went to the back, so I desperately struggle, struggle, suddenly the chaos, someone take off my pants.
Chenmeng Ji: Oh! that you have not been his ......< br> A Huan: There are ah!
Chen Mengji: Pain does not really hurt?
A Fun: No pain.
Chen Mengji: cool do not it was great?
A Huan: unhappy, and was seen to the bottom Tuoliaokuzi only that cool!
Chenmeng Ji: Oh! then how to?
A joy: and then I struggled desperately, I opened a sack, and saw him shoot me.
(remember the incident the day after ... Ah Ho Huan Chun framed to seduce their wives, where the spring was shot and killed in the hidden corners)
Chenmeng Ji: In other words, is what was shot and killed in the hidden corners of the spring and framed to A joy, the key is What do you have hooked the spring my wife?
A Fun: Master! How long how to spring the wife I have not seen, how do I hook up she does?
Lu Ren: He Chun clear lie, but why he would be people get rid of it?
Chen Mengji: Too right, the key is your ass.
(A Huan took off his pants, so Chen Mengji see)
Chen Mengji: hey? What is this equilateral triangle?
Lu Ren: a birthmark!
Chen Mengji: birthmark?
Lu Ren: anger big Oh! see, long a lot of small sores.
A Fun: A little, wife!
Lu Ren : hey! out something, ah? yes Pai Gow!!
Chen Mengji: Huan brother, is this what you mean?
A Fun: Master! called prisoners, was asked to orang ghosts, Indian ghosts, possession of gambling paraphernalia some entertainment, as long as we lost one and then plug one, plug the Master could you go back for me please?
Chenmeng Ji: Oh! any case, the fortress, I will take a chicken to you, than go into together! (chicken out) when you feel hungry, took out and eat!
A Huan: Ye Hao, Master, thank you Master!
lens one: ( Hong eighteen disciples with all the beggars, to imprisonment for help A joy)
Lens II: (Li, living in Hong Kong office, the characters: the dragon brother, Chen Mengji ,...)< br> Lens III: (Hong Kong's highest Court: People: prosecutor, Chenmeng Ji, Lu Ren, the jury, the judge ,.... courtroom packed)
(defense Chenmeng Ji and Lu Ren)
Chen Mengji: there, the jury, but also so many people who decide whether the judge?
Lu Ren: For ah!
Chen Mengji: You be you answer my question?
Lu Ren: Yeah!
Judge: prosecutor !
prosecutor: Your Honor, ladies and jurors, in the next few days, I will be showing off in front of us the most ugly side of human nature, which is hearing a case is chilling, heartless deliberate murder: accused Ho Huan, the wife of the spring with the treasure to be found where the victim was having an affair, his wife, who not only prostitution, possession of treasure to be found to complete, so put out about how the spring kill him, beautiful woman is still missing
we have reason to believe that She has been accused killed. We believe that Almighty God as He is righteous, here is the court, but also his manifest injustice justice for He Chunshen place.
Chen Mengji: master one!!!
Judge : defense!!
Chen Mengji: Your Honor, please allow me to ask some questions the jury.
Judge: What problem?
Chen Mengji: very important question!
Judge: you ask it!
Chen Mengji: Members jury finds the defendant handsome please raise their hands! (the audience did not move) if the conditions that the defendant did not raise their hands handsome! (no movement) if it feels that the accused face of extremely ugly, very ugly, please give hand! (all the audience raised his hand)
Chen Mengji: Ladies and gentlemen, the defendant very ugly, no money, He Qinan see is for all to see, how he has any ability to seduce a wealthy Hong Kong general manager of wife? < br> prosecutor: No! adults.
Chen Mengji: adult prosecution to testify I just want to prove the defendant's motive is simply too ridiculous plus outrageous!
prosecutor: adults! defense of the analogy is ridiculous and unrealistic!
Chen Mengji: good practice point (finger to the jury, an old woman) the girl if the defendant would like to soak you, you will accept you? stern)
Chen Mengji: If he gives you eight hundred thousand children, can always be with him one night, right?
old woman: eight hundred thousand children so few wanted to soak his aging mother, you're that sick (very angry, finger A joy to)
A joy: an old woman! you answer questions to answer a question, why, call me perverted?
(two heated argument)
Judge: Silence !!!!< br> Chen Mengji : adults, it has proved there is no motive, but ......< br> prosecutor: adults! accused Britain and the killing is not simply nothing to do with the handsome Moreover ......< br> Chen Mengji : You wait!
prosecutor: You just have to wait Moreover, the defendant ......< br> Chen Mengji: Do you listen to me, even if the accused to any spring, will choose another place run farther, how could he work in his place to kill it?
prosecutor: So what do you think the spring is how to die?
Chen Mengji: how do I know! you may wish to consider, did not make What a good ass spring mercy of the accused, fail to commit suicide because rape, whatever blame.
Judge: Chen Mengji! Here is the court of the British Empire, not your humble the Yamen in China, I do not know what you're doing? you do not understand the law, would you go back to read a few years, you do not think for themselves and can not disgrace our compatriots face!
Chenmeng Ji: Sorry!
(Lu Ren said on the back seat)
Chen Mengji : started to talk of the British Empire, this guy seems to forget that Hong Kong is only lent to them, but also to return, the man! on our site took my word, damn!!!
Lu Ren: For A Huan less contradict it with him!
Chen Mengji: Originally Well!
Judge: call witnesses!!
Witness One: Wash rice in the kitchen when I heard the gunshots immediately went to the backyard to see how.
prosecutor: So what you see?
a witness: I saw how the spring was shot dead, covered with blood, lying on the ground, He Huan gunpoint, sneer three times: Ha, ha, ha he wrote: What the dead of spring you!
prosecutor: And then what?
witness one: and then I'm afraid, I scream, and then kill me mad Huan Ho!
Chen Mengji: No! witnesses talking about? your transcripts at the police station is not the case?
Witness One: because I feared retaliation Ho Huan, so did not dare to tell the truth.
Chenmeng Ji: I asked One court exhibits ! (cup of the rifle) a witness! this gun can only shoot one bullet, you said after you hear gunshots, how can he kill you then?
a witness: He is not a gun to kill me The.
Chen Mengji: What it does?
Witness One: Full Moon Scimitar!
Chen Mengji: (fauna here) have? (goes to moon scimitar)
Witness Two: He Huan kill me with the Flying Guillotine, he desperately chasing me, I'm afraid!
three witnesses: He hit me in the head with a three-section cudgel, keep playing, playing left and right to play .. .. keep the beat.
four witnesses: He was on with a pair of mandarin ducks Liu knife.
Chen Mengji: These so-called evidence, I have not seen beforehand.
prosecutor: This is the latest discovery!
Chen Mengji: Ten killed one person weapon you need it to bring along?
prosecutor: This goes to prove, He Huan even deliberate killing of innocent people would also like to not hesitate to die with them.
(Court Closed)
Lens shift: (Chenmeng Ji, Randy, Long brother, the night looking for clues to the crime scene)
(cat suddenly found underground waste)
Chen Mengji: What is this? < br> Dragon brother: cat excrement.
Chen Mengji: (surprise, looking at the dragon) how can you be so hungry?
Long: It may be very important clues.
Chen Mengji: How come ah! dragon brother?
Dragon: Relying on my )
Chen Mengji: a shoe that has not?
Ani: (off the other shoe to) a lot of Oh!
Chen Mengji: All right! fast to the dragon elder brother now! These clues are important ah! Lung sounds brother!!
Randy: Oh! dragon brother!!
(Long ear to the ground)
Dragon: Hush! footsteps, and much more!
Chen Mengji : late, long brother, call it a day friends!!!
a lens: (Chenmeng Ji Ah, who analyze a relationship Huan and jazz, the Jazz decided to appear in court)
Lens II: (the court recognized in jazz A joy is his illegitimate child, the death of Sir excitement in court)
three lenses: (forensic investigations continued)
Chen Mengji: Please listen to me tell a story: Once there was a Jose Jazz, but the door of Hong Kong prominent family, has a long Master said, is how the prosecutor himself, jazz old and the eldest son inherit the family property is a matter of course, who knows what a bastard half-way Huan blaze, which is the defendant, and was worried about the status of the family property can not be maintained, or evil Dunsheng So what sent men spring, wishing to assassinate an illegitimate child, do not know what reason the assassination failed, so will be counted on the meter, will be what killed the spring, and then charge to the poor bastard blame him, that person is not only ruthless, lawless, especially those who have the . (prosecutor a cold Chinese) do not know what my views on this assumption?
prosecutor: (laughs) Ha ha ha!!!
Chen Mengji: prosecutor What are you laughing?
prosecutor: I laugh, you made up the story both ignorant and idiot ah!
Chenmeng Ji: Since ignorant and idiot, but you hear the cold Han DC, which is strange Oh!
Chen Mengji: (emphasis added) the main prosecutor!! night of the murder where are you?
prosecutor: at home.
Chen Mengji: at home doing?
prosecutor: reading.
Chen Mengji: a look at it?
prosecutor: see <>.
Chenmeng Ji: see where the?
prosecutor: see Pan with that .... ...... .
Chenmeng Ji: is not with the Tripitaka?
prosecutor: Yes! reflect back suddenly with Zang ......() Zang is the Journey to the West, and you want the whole I am ah?
Chen Mengji: Good for you, then whom do what Pan?
prosecutor: Why should I answer? (more and more excited mood)
Chenmeng Ji: I do not know why you have to answer, really a shame Disgraceful.
prosecutor: Chen Mengji you do enough.
Chen Mengji: First wipe the Han, (a handkerchief)
Chenmeng Ji: Oh you big bags under the eyes! recently did not sleep well, right? He Chun Is not every night to greet you, ah? home that night in the end you do?
prosecutor: (emotional control) did not I mention it to you. at home watching <> ah!
Chenmeng Ji: I do not mean to kill any spring night, I mean, what killed the night before the spring.
prosecutor: to kill him the night before I ......( Taiwan Under a hail ,.....)< br> prosecutor: adults! I asked closing arguments.
Chen Mengji: Results you always wood! quick kill of the night before that you are doing?
method tube: bailiffs !!!!!!< br> (two bailiffs went to the prosecutor in front, ready to take)
Judge: No he is Chenmeng Ji!
Chen Mengji: ah!! how was I? (large jump, caught four bailiffs will Chenmeng Ji)
Judge: The defense made a lot of personal opinions, but also really exciting, but did not follow the legal procedures ......< br> Chen Mengji: do not need anything about law program, right?
judge: this is contempt of court over and over again, I have no alternative but to sentence you to imprisonment for one day by patients, immediately implement>
Chen Mengji: Adults Are you kidding? adults to give a little face, right? adults not really, right?
(bailiffs will Chenmeng Ji carried away)
jury one: adults! just not when we heard not heard?
Judge: As the earlier card ...

No comments:

Post a Comment