Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Days of rock legend

 Days of rock legend
helpless task

hey !!!!!! m
Salvation country and the people look like compassion, Vice said.
Angel was demoted to five other angels, and now I make with my favorite angel lollipop can not buy a card, and I owe mine to have a lot of money, the most important thing is that I can no longer derogatory. Cheng Gang expression does not say I pay much attention to your loss, hey hh
finished by hand to pretend weeping also, fortunately, I had used to trick the Emperor. each assigned task, said the hype. task is completed after the challenge problems that it was not bad, and finally down to my job hard, Heaven really is to have the employer's economic mind, depressed ah! _
still not completed the work to go first. to prepare. finished, Ray Angels split a clap of thunder came over to me.
landing. because the mine to make that bastard every time you are not careful, all that potential of playing in the wings on my right, which led to fall every time I landed all the miserable, and I think he also took the opportunity to revenge him the money I do not . thumping! thumping! I fell hard on a piece of open space.
the World War II, just do not know how to engage the United States landed just at the drop of the atomic bomb, is not fun, and now here so busy ah! I sincerely enjoy the night rolling sighs ..
hh Oh! hungry the. looked at a variety of snacks on the street, I swallowed hard, the speed of 0.1 seconds, a search of the body. hey! each pillar of the cost of not to travel, do not find the day of stone, I detract from the war Angels will starve to death in the streets. God! Come Help me ah! when I find a nice ring when he suddenly hh
You would not dare, the free market, you did not power management. said.
, so many people to bully a.
lunged to me.
hey! really ask for it, I'm fighting an angel Yeah, so those who put little effort hit the side of crawling side, said: . the body of the earth with a smile said, like a long time and said, shining circle, but you hh interpretation of that.
, no. After some strenuous exercise just that, now more hungry. hey, What a shame ah !; I am sorry to say, if this time the Emperor saw that I must also take this damage the image of an angel sent down I post the. But who told him that funds do not give me ah!
asked ah! , that is, I have other monsters. said.
ah! , just feels as if his black eye pupil in the slightest purple flame, and he seemed to pay special attention to me. Niwa, you come! Arthur meal you eat, how could you follow me ah! seem to say a very poor reason, after all, people want to live in the White House such a thing to say. But pillar of this seems to be taking care of me, because I had hardly faded, there will be a few around the Men in Black.
she said to big mouth, I grumbled.
or the sad.
When I recovered, they have 3 people in a group to attack me, suddenly they have been thousands of Qin Zhu night, but I am surprised that seemingly do not know what Niwa, but cleverly escape each time. But At this point I have no time to pay attention to him, because thousands of the night is very dangerous, so I decided to use force to save her, but the strange thing is when I prepared to use force, about those who disappeared suddenly brush.
! look I laughed and said: flash of puzzled eyes.
Tianshi whereabouts
I am sorry to say. because it can be called a bedroom where, is simply a wooden board on the storage warehouse where fast.
East and West, so do not you, tired, you rest! .
to sweating thousand nights before relax, the original is having nightmares, ah!
wake up.
Suddenly thousands of night covered her eyes, was shouted hysterically: tears in her eyes sporting a long silver, could not help saying: normal is not the kind of wink, so why hh hh yo! children do not play with me and they said I was a monster, I'm tired ah hh tears, my heart seems suddenly had a deja vu of heartache, so true hh
untimely sound up.
coat of arms of the angel emblem, so you are well aware of every move the Emperor of Heaven. opened to give up the idea of clothes to see it. there are a thousand satisfied.

not dreaming! just that person really wings yeah. Otherwise, people will not Mozu appear in her side, and that's not named Niwa is a simple figure.
I solemnly told thousands of things all night, lest she does not believe, I have embarked on their wings.
cried, but do not know why I always feel bad things will happen hh
make compensation for it! a thousand nights to count your money the way side of drooling, the most most important is my wings is the day of the most perfect, how can people used it to do business!
br> eyes as if spitting out fire hh
ran out the fastest.
first meeting I like you, I hope hh want to have to take care of your hh and his friends who also, how to run it? cut the vegetables the night a thousand Niwa mind repeating the words of so hh
jokingly said, fingers.
non-stop dancing, she felt certain his face like a ripe red apple, because this is the first time men shaking hands.
ok get tape. In thinking to myself: He looks can be so cool ah! faint light shines on his golden hair, mapping out the taste as light as the sun, angular profile, the amount of hair and long before intertwined long eyelashes, green eyes like a wizard-like flying in the meantime, Jianting nose, lips, smiling as if had been hh
Check it out! ; thousands of night and asks, That one kind of animal in nature and about love at first sight, to say I often come to community, do not I say the same as the mentally handicapped children. have not learned how little was actually some heretical hh air as if frozen in general. would have to laugh it off and thousands of night do answer, but somehow, himself, had not want to see it as a happy elf-like eyes appeared a trace of sadness.
school grass, I do not want to be spittle girls drowned hh less than the object you are happy? . .
expression was mad said.
You must have relations with the days of stone, you must think again. > go.
heart suddenly surprised, and then apologetically, he told, After a fiercely ideological struggle, a thousand nights in the finished took a deep breath.
infinite despair.
? said, Why has no time for Niwa know these things, just keep shaking Niwa's arm and said, son, when I took Mozu person raid to destroy days of heaven ready to rock, because heaven did not prepare for so we soon got the upper hand. At that time Arthur is a large stone guardian angel day, so the two of us will fight. but Because we are best friends, so me and he did no clear winner, we decided to crash and burn, both on my door the moment the sword pierce the other side, Arthur he hh biting his lips, do not want to say anything.
My sword has pierced his heart, to see who his golden sword of blood along the drops of my fall in the days of stone, as if my heart broke a big hole. I betrayed him, and I wanted him die together, but at this time told me that the houses of a ghost for places off the door of heaven with our community Mozu die, and so the overall situation, I had left him with a day of stone. Back to the Devil, I'm going to ruin the day of stone, But Arthur drops of blood actually immersed in the days of stone, and stone-day life also seems to have the same quiver. later days turned into a stone wall on your cell, when a ghost places they let me kill you , but the thought of your body flow with the blood of Arthur, I can not bear to start, but to take you to one sector of a woman about to give birth the belly, hoping to escape the fate of the struggle, but do not have the wheel of fate stop turning, or hit you and Arthur. these years I've been around you, look at you by all the suffering, in fact, I have to bear a great responsibility. br> Devil with me back to the Yuan, Arthur and I can once again resort to avoid the relative. fighting, thousands of night, biting his lips, said: Start leading to the abyss of Devil's Enchantment.
notice to panic. because he did not notice that his breath, and normally after reincarnation should be weakened his strength.
; from you and thousands of night out of school, I have been followed, but lest you find that very far from my intention. The. although not dead but also seriously injured, after a long time before recovery.
one more help, ghost places, come out! thousands of cocksure night said, br> also have the original black hair into a red fire waist, back, black wings issued fluorescent light, his black eyes gradually suffused with cool colors purple hands have been more than a whole body purple lightsaber.
become a dazzling gold and silver hands more than a glowing lightsaber.
turned to look at Arthur and Niwa, thousands of night he could not shocked, but she really want them to two will all be okay.
Arthur looked at the transfiguration, Niwa's eyes suddenly flashed a hint of vibrations.
is the time, fast, lightning speed they are attacked. suddenly surrounded by a silver and purple light surrounded the two men dancing in figure as in You He's dragon, to sound like earth shattering collision lightsaber That battle as Trick like fire. to play in the two locked in when the ghost suddenly to the side of thousands of places night attack to see this scene, Arthur hastily withdraw toward the ghost places, but who places known ghost sword easy road, and suddenly come up with a ball of light from the hands of the still to Arthur, and Arthur unsuspecting moment the ball by the light absorbed.
Niwa fly-down blow waving to the ghost places, and robbed of his hand ball of light. but when he saw the ball of light could not help but said aloud, br> so you can break away from him, from out of manslaughter in his remorse. Please, let me return for Arthur. and Arthur can be happy. fast, he quickly lived with a shadow ghost places statutory avatar.
to say, Sometimes I really envy you, ah! ; Niwa hh deliberately have to say coldly.
because after just violently shock, sealed in the depths of his mind the memories surfaced.
you, I just want to know, you really are lying to me from start to finish? Here, they violate the mind said, Arthur does not think the control will be flying ball of light, is also why he had not heard the last sentence Niwa.
;
a flying ball of light when Arthur, in order to prevent people from re-entering the non-stop hell, then detonated themselves Niwa. Baidan Yu Ming at a time before Arthur's efforts, but it's too late watching scattered hh
debris on the ground, helpless ghost places, said: together with the pieces that disappeared in the darkness.
;
The virus is threatening people's health hh
stone for days absent, the supporting force of Tianzhu getting worse, heaven and human world is facing a catastrophe hh
it all. because he knew carries much hope and despair is a painful thing.
this time there is no miracle, but quietly to rely on the columns in the glory of heaven, the Thousand Nights and Arthur with a smile, but no longer will wake up with the rest in the heavens forever Pillar in hh

No comments:

Post a Comment