Sunday, May 8, 2011

Why the good times are always too short

Why the good times are always too short to be happy
finally let go even if we have to separate

Do not let the tears wet memories
all because you will definitely
There all so happy moments

my fault because the sky will be so cruel to me, I will not forget


each of your suspense and I will not breathe
Each figure
you forget and smile
as blessed love will continue to
wings open to solo away from the situation
saddled Yiyi -
moment I might just

wishful thinking like you , is because of your kind and frank
so I believe you -
believe your love and tolerance
why you really come to see me hurt
Just a little unwitting mistake
why you can not use your tolerance kindness to give me a chance


I just want to tell you that I will always love you achieve
Hope you think you 're tired


to polish up my dream I will always love you will not let you down

your love is warm in my power < br>
will fly wings sky searching in the wind to fly no matter how far

my heart is always here

I will always love you
Lonely thinking of you

to polish up my dream I will always love you

will not let you down I love you but also for your own love
Warm in my power I believe we can together


into last night, I dreamed you called me
active phone still inside your laughter makes me feel happy there < br> into , I believe you still have my heart , you would not be so Langxin
into , I am convinced that together we can quickly

No comments:

Post a Comment